Sunday, April 7, 2013

04/07 Sunday - 1" of new overnite. I took a grooming pass from Campground thru Van's and back in on the outbound side this morning. Until reaching the beginning of Phil's, there are several bare areas, but beyond there is one narrow area. Due to the condition of the base, all grooming will be suspended until conditions improve. The forecasters predict "potential significant snow accumulation" for this coming Tuesday.

No grooming will take place on Monday. Conditions will be monitored beginning Tuesday for the resumption of grooming.

Thanks, Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment